Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Montgomerys

A year ago tomorrow I was in N. Alabama watching two close friends tie the knot. I have known Patrick for several years now. He roomed with Matt in Lakeside, so I got to spend alot of time around him and getting to know him. Micca was his high school sweet heart and they somehow managed to survive 4 years of a long distance relationship. They have been an awesome example of what a Godly dating relationship should look like. Now they live in the greatest state in the Union, Texas!

This is a picture I made one day just trying some new things out that I had learned in photoshop. Its a combo of one of their engagement pictures with one of their wedding photos.



2 comments:

  1. This is REALLY good Ben! I may hit you up for one of these once our wedding pictures are made available.

    ReplyDelete